- We will remain open with normal business hours and continue to provide therapy for your pets; however, we will be practicing with a curb service approach.
- When you arrive in the parking lot please remain in your vehicle, and call 757-472-8400 or text 757-803-3754.
- We will discuss any relevant history over the phone and when a therapy assistant is available, they will ask you to bring your pet out of your vehicle, and they will bring your pet inside for evaluation or treatment while you remain in your vehicle.
- After the appointment, we will call to discuss any findings and how your pet did today.
- Payment will be handled over the phone for card transactions, but cash or check will also be accepted car-side.
- After the appointment is completed, we will bring your pet back to the car.
If you have any questions regarding these changes, please contact us and we can discuss the situation further.
Thank you for your understanding during this uncertain time and please bear with us during this adjustment as we try to keep our patients healthy and clients and team members safe.
P.A.W.S. For Rehabilitation